Academy of Learning Career College has been part of the High River business community for over 20 years and is licensed by the province of Alberta as a Private Vocational College.
- Funding is available ~ You can apply for funding right at the campus in High River!
- Grade 12 is not required.
- Our hours are flexible.
- All programs are less than 1 year.
- We have continual enrollment, allowing students to start at the time that works best for them.
We offer Government of Alberta accredited diplomas and certificates in:
- Medical Office Asst. with Health Unit Coordinator (Unit Clerk),
- Medical Office Assistant with Veterinary Specialty,
- Dental Administration,
- Office Administration,
- Payroll Administration,
- Business Office Skills,
- Administrative Assistant,
- Business Administration,
- Marketing Coordinator,
- Business Management,
- plus many more.
We also offer several individual courses:
- Simply Accounting,
- Microsoft Office courses including: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Project.
The individual courses take on average 30 hours to complete.
We are located just east of the traffic circle on 12th Ave. Being able to train in High River has many advantages – avoid Calgary traffic, spend less time away from family, save on gas and parking costs.
Call (403) 652-2116 or email [email protected] – for more information.